Wednesday 25 April 2012

Another day of laziness - Shocker!

I feel a little guilty for not getting any RP done. I've been neglecting some amazing people, and it just makes them even more amazing that they bear with me *sends hugs to those lovely people and their awesome characters*

A few updates, hmm.. Lucy and Matt got married! HA! Those two and their drama, phew.. I honestly never expected them to get back together, but Kobe had other plans for them. Sooo right now they're honeymooning in Australia with their family, celebrating birthdays and shit like that! Lovely :P

Callum's son, Ayden, was born yesterday! You know, it's funny, because every time one of my girls have been pregnant, the time passes OH-SO-SLOWLY. This time it went really fast, like.. I wasn't impatient at all! (Ok tiny bit, but not as much as normally) - Oh and oh my gosh, he was asked to go monogamous, and he said yes, the stupid idiot. My jaw dropped, and the girls laughed at me *pouts* I loooove Paulas RP though, so it doesn't matter to me that much - it'll be fun to see how this plays out anyway!

Lily had an interesting date with her new uhm.. friend? Haha. Hawt stuff, I tell ya! Her and Quinn are going back on tour in a months time though, same schedule as Paula and Callum. Can't wait to see how it'll work out this time, hopefully they'll climb a few ranks!

Ohhh and if you know anyone who's adopting out teen boys or girls, please give me a shout. Credits are available too!

Have a nice day!

Much love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment