Thursday 10 May 2012

Kissing underdogs

Hey lovelings!

We've reached the weekend once again, and I am working friday and saturday night. This means I won't be around on Popmundo much, since I'm at my best friend's house til sunday sometime.

I am done being all busy for a while though, so I should be getting back to activeness-land after the weekend! Thank you so much for bearing with me lately, just shows how absolutely amazing you people are <3

ESPECIALLY thanks and tons of love to Matt, Alex, Izzie, Paula, Megan and Miles' puppetmasters! I am most definitely working towards making it all up to you guys :P

Updates will be up on sunday along with character blogs.
In the meantime.. Have a nice weekend!

Much love,
xx

PS. I hate v2. Being a stubborn ass - Sticking to v1 as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment