Thursday 2 August 2012

A little heads up..

Trying to keep interactions to V2 - Promise I will get better at it!
(yet I tend to forget that's what I'm doing and do them in V1 anyway)
Still mostly replying to messages in V1 only.
(except for Sara, who uses v2 cus Byrden's all going with the modern flow)
If people are interested in RPing via email, please let me know.
(here I'm thinking of the people, who maybe use their phone for pop a lot)


*VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

I am going to England again in a week (Thursday, august 9th) for 2 weeks to visit some friends. How much I'll be online, I really don't know. I might be completely off.

I will hog his internet at some point though, or maybe I'll buy some hotspot days.

Hope you will polarbear with me and such!

Much love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment