Saturday 27 October 2012

Songwriters


So I guess I could put my puppet's songwriting skills to good use. I'll have 2 more with 9+ stars in a bit!

If anyone is starting a new band/tour/whatever and need songs, let me know!
(Quickest way to reach me is through v1)

  • Lucas and Ruby both write hits and fantastic songs, even if they don't have perfect skills.
  • All of the characters have 8+ stars in composing something (most 9 or 10)
  • Lucas is the only one currently touring, who might not always be able to write songs.
  • Ashlyn will start touring in Y66.
  • Sara and Emma will never tour.

We can negotiate and work out a price for x amount of songs and stuff - When I had someone write songs for a character of mine, I paid 17M for 6 songs - no hits. I'm thinking I'll be a bit cheaper than that! I'll put up a pricelist once I've figured it out.

Much love and happy saturday,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment